Terms and conditions
What’s within this agreement
These terms and conditions apply to all services provided by Tor Njamo (“Tor Njamo”) to any individual or organisation (” the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Tor Njamo for the client.
1. Coaching – future focused to help the client to make changes to their lives through increasing awareness of themselves and others. Including various coaching subjects: personal coaching, leadership and executive coaching, team and group coaching, relationship, and career coaching.
2. Mentoring – provide advice and guidance, based on expertise in a specific subject area
3. Consulting – includes diagnosing and solving problems advice and guidance, based on expertise in a specific subject area
4. Training – includes all forms of development with predefined objectives and learning pathways
5. One-To-One Healing focusing on clearing, balancing, grounding and rejuvenating spiritual energies i.e aura and chakras
What’s outside this agreement
Counselling or psychotherapy – professional medical or psychological support
Financial business advice or coaching
There may be occasions when Tor Njamo may recommend the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event, Tor Njamo will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and Tor Njamo does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
All fees are payable in advance for any service provided.
1. Full payment is required to secure the assignment start date.
2. Agreement by email and/or any deposit received indicates acceptance of the assignment and agreement to the terms and conditions.
3. In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Tor Njamo agrees to provide the service as described in services and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out.
4. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
1. In the event the client should wish to rearrange a coaching session, meeting, or any form of service, at least 12 hours’ notice is required to carry forward the unused session or service free of any additional charge. Where less that 12 hours’ notice is given the unused session or service will be forfeited.
2. In exceptional circumstances, Tor Njamo may need to rearrange a session. In these circumstances Tor Njamo will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment with the client.
3. The client may terminate their coaching contract at any time in writing and all funds with be refunded.
4. By exception, Tor Njamo may be unable to provide further coaching or support to the client and terminate the service early. Where necessary, Tor Njamo may suggest it is appropriate to signpost the client to other professionals in the event of a risk to the client or others.
5. In such a circumstance, the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Tor Njamo where practicable and refunded any advance payments made for coaching or other services not yet provided.
1. Tor Njamo will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
2. Personal or business information supplied to Tor Njamo by the client in coaching sessions or any type of business meeting or discussion will be treated as confidential. No information will be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, except where required by law. All written or documented information will be securely stored and kept for that purpose it was provided in line with the UK Data Act 2018.
Responsibility & Commitment
1. The assignment start date will be a date agreed between the client and Tor Njamo and shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. This may be either the date of the first coaching or healing session, formal meeting or another agreed assignment start date.
2. Tor Njamo will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching or healing with Tor Njamo,
3. The duration and timing of sessions will be confirmed within the services. In an event the client arrives late, a coaching session or meeting will continue to finish at the prearranged time. In an event the coach arrives late to any coaching session or meeting Tor Njamo will use reasonable endeavours to provide a satisfactory response to make up any lost time.
4. Tor Njamo accepts no liability for the client’s actions. Tor Njamo has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching or any form of service, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or business improvement to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
5. Tor Njamo requires that the client provide an emergency contact name and telephone number, to be used only in the event of an emergency.